ESIC 2018 – East Slovenia Investment Compass
ESIC 2018 is a business event where investment potential and opportunities of Eastern Slovenia cohesion region are presented in one place:
- private investment projects in Eastern Slovenia cohesion region,
- public investment projects in Eastern Slovenia cohesion region,
- investment projects from companies from Eastern Slovenia cohesion region,
- real-estate projects / opportunities in East Slovenia cohesion region.
ESIC 2018 is the business event that is bringing together investors, consultants, financial institutions, business associations, entrepreneurs and the public sector. ESIC 2018 will take place on October 23rd and 24th and will offer different sessions:
- B2B sessions,
- networking sessions and
- a conference.
The B2B sessions are scheduled on October 23rd and 24th 2018. The two days of bilateral meetings are open to project holders (companies and the public sector), investors, consultants and real estate agents and other participants to examine a particular investment project and to find potential business partners for investments to be realised.
Who should attend?
- Private companies (whatever their size) with investment projects,
- Public companies with investment projects,
- Municipalities with investment projects,
- Business / industrial zones,
- Liquidators, insolvency administrators,
- Business consultants and site selectors,
- Investors, business angels, investment funds.
- As a company - you have the possibility to find potential investors, business consultants with access to potential investors, potential financiers, real-estate for realising an investment.
- As a municipality and other public sectors - you have the possibility to find potential investors, business consultants with access to potential investors, potential financiers.
- As an investor - you have the possibility to find promising investment projects in one place.
- Project description for printed catalogue: October 12th, 2018.
- Registration deadline: October 15th, 2018.
- Payment deadline: October 16th, 2018.
- Meeting requests: from September 1st 2018 to October 19th, 2018.